Join our mailing list to get our most recent updates on the progress of our work, outcomes of member inspectionsand up to date research to support your practice. We will also notify you of our annual training and networking day conference held in Cornwall where we cover critical emerging issues within the sector, including an annual safeguarding update.
We are a highly skilled specialised service and have a range of support resources available through memberships and training sessions to enable you to seek swift resolve to any operational issues that arise. We have a ‘self-serve’ library of operational documents available from staff handbooks to policy templates for members and training courses, in addition to updating members on the research we complete on serious case reviews, emerging regulatory issues and recommendations for practice.Find out more
Developing outstanding and confident staff through providing access to high quality and up to date training is our end goal. We believe in supporting you to reach your full potential to improve outcomes for children. Whether you are looking for an individual specific course or a range of professional development training opportunities look no further than CB Childcare Consultancy.Book a course
Membership is open to any registered childcare organisation (childminders and group settings), person or school interested in improving outcomes for children. There are three types of memberships; ‘hands on’, ‘arms length’ (for childcare providers and out of county settings only) and ‘School/Organisation’.Click here to join
- "Interesting and informative, useful information to take back to my setting."
- "Very thorough, appears incredibly knowledgeable. Comprehensive range of resources available to support the training."
- "Training, very informative. Caroline has an excellent knowledge of the subject area. Thank you!"
- "It was very informative and some very valid points were discussed. I feel more confident about the Safeguarding policy."
- "Very confident delivery. Relevant, informative and advice provided, thought provoking. Excellent trainer."
- "Very informative and interesting, good opportunity to ask questions and good level of pace throughout the course."
- "Engaging, interesting, organised – very knowledgeable trainer."
- "Quality, excellent, very organised, passion evident for topic and content."
- "Excellent: relaxed and informal – valued everyone’s personal experience and expertise."
- "Excellent, very knowledgeable and clearly a passionate trainer." - Valerie Buckingham – Cornwall Council
- "Outstanding – very professional with excellent rapport." - David O’Neil – Treviglas Community College
- "The best Child Protection course I’ve seen as for structure, content and relevance."
- "The best course I have been on."
Welcome to CB Childcare Consultancy, serving childcare professionals at all levels from individual childminders to local authority.
We offer business support, development guidance, skills and training advice, policies and procedures. We also support you in your preparation for OFSTED inspections and post-inspection improvement planning and support.
Please feel free to browse out site and contact us with any enquiries.Get in touch here
Sorry we don't have any courses available at the moment